Want to try out making your own handmade soaps for this years Christmas gifting? Click here to watch the full video. Use the code CORNER25 and get 25% discount at Moksha Lifestyle Products, to shop the ingredients. Moksha is a leading wholesale supplier of 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and other materials around the world. You can find the recipe below the video. Happy Soaping!
- 200 grams of Stephenson Crystal WST Opaque White Soap Base (buy it here – Available in India only – this can be substituted for another Melt & Pour Base)
- 2 teaspoons of French Pink Clay (Buy it here)
- 2 teaspoons of French Green Clay (Buy it here)
- 2 teaspoons of Castor Oil (Buy it here)
- 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil (Buy it here)
- 10 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (Buy it here)
- 10 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil (Buy it here)
How to go about it:
- Add the French Pink Clay to one bowl, and the French Green Clay to another
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Castor Oil to each bowl
- Mix thoroughly – this will make it easier to mix it with the soap base later
- Add 20 drops of French Lavender Essential oil to the French Pink Clay
- Add 10 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil and Grapefruit Essential Oil to the French Green Clay
- Melt your Soap Base in a microwave or double boiler
- Add the melted soap base evenly to your two bowls
- Mix well with two separate teaspoons
- Pour each bowl into a cavity soap mold, that fits 100 grams in each cavity
- Spray with rubbing alcohol to burst any surface bubbles
- Set aside until completely hardened
- Un-mould and enjoy your beautiful soaps!
Feel free to leave a comment below if you try this out or have any questions!