Customizing your own conditioner only takes a few minutes! In this DIY video, I show the basic steps of customizing a conditioner base and using it. I also include a before and after, to give you a feeling of how well it works!
Use the code CORNER25 for 25% discount on the ingredients linked under the video, as well as all other products from Moksha Lifestyle Products.
If you want to pair your conditioner with your own customized shampoo base, you can find the instructions here: How to customize a Shampoo Base (Video Tutorial).
- Measure the desired amount of Conditioner Base (measured in ml.)
- Mix in up to 2% of Essential Oils of choice (measured in ml.)
- Stir the mixture until the ingredients are completely dispersed
- Keep in a bottle or glass jar, like you would any conditioner
Note: ensure that your conditioner base contains a preservative. Otherwise, you will need to add that additionally. Stephenson Shampoo Base already contains a preservative, hence I don’t need to add one.
Shop the Ingredients:
- Stephenson Conditioner Base (Buy here)
- Grapefruit Essential Oil (Buy it here)
Feel free to leave a comment if you have a question, or just want to give your input to this post!